Search this blog


Home About Contact
Sunday, August 31, 2008

Please Don't Spread the Love!  

Two mommy bloggers and one literal child inspired this post:

1. Jen over at Happily-Ever-After-Land for perfectly articulating the multi-faceted makeup of us mommies. (See the 17th paragraph, beginning with "I think you can agree...")
2. Holly at June Cleaver Nirvana for including stick figure drawings on her post yesterday and making me think that I shouldn't be governed by my artistic limitations.
3. My little Red Rover, for being so literal in this read-between-the-lines world we live in.

Story goes like this:

Mom: You did a great job in the concert today.
Red Rover: Ahhhhh! I hated it.
Mom: Hated it? Why?
Red Rover: I was caught in a love trap. (Continued on with description. See artistic rendering below.)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



12 bits of juicy gossip: to “ Please Don't Spread the Love!