TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter, I’m sharing this meme with you. Did I mention this giveaway features $3,800 in prizes? For those of you that know me, you know I'm not exaggerating, because if I were, I'd exaggerate using an odd number. LOL!
Click here to check out the ginormous amount of goods.
- Answer the questions in this meme on your blog.
- Make sure to post links back to TodaysMama.com and Provo Craft (using this link: http://bit.ly/4ikY3c ).
- Tag your friends!
Create a Wishlist!1. What 5 items are top on your holiday wish list?
- A piano
- A trip to India
- Maid service (even one a month would be heavenly!)
- A trip to New York City (I would love to get this gift early, so I can go this December!)
- A new printer like my old one (where the sheets feed into the copier)
Do my grandma's banana cookies count? Honestly... there is no better handmade gift than that!
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
I'd love to knit a hat as long as someone else could do the knitting for me!
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
Holly Hobby Easy Bake Oven... hands down the best gift evah!
5. What items are top on your kids wish list this year?
- My 6YO wants an electric guitar.
- My 8YO wants us to get a piano. He's willing to forego toys for it!
Where to begin?
- Reindeer cookies
- My MIL's sugar cookies
- My mom's prime rib roast
- Caramel Apple Spice from Starbuck's
- Hot chocolate
- Veggie trays (especially if I got to chop the veggies)
- Olives (especially when eaten off my finger tips... tell me you did that as a kid too!)
Thankfully, nada (unless making reindeer cookies as neighbor gifts counts)!
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
All of them! I love holiday movies!!! If I had to choose just one, I would probably say How The Grinch Stole Christmas, especially the part when his heart pops out of his chest!
9. Favorite holiday song?
I can't choose just one:
- Oh Come All Ye Faithful
- We Three Kings/Star of Wonder by BNL & Sarah McLaughlin
- Bring the Torch, Jeanette Isabella
- That one by the Osmond's that @troypattee dies for (can't remember the name... not Puppy Love though!)